Charity Golf Outing
VK is very proud to be the beneficiary of the 2014 Reconstructive Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Charity Golf Outing to be held on August 11, 2014 at Four Bridges Country Club in Mason, Ohio!
Monday, August 11th, 2014:
Check-In: 10:30am - 11:30am
Lunch: 11am - 12pm
Opening Comments: 12pm - 12:15pm
Shotgun Start: 12:15pm
Cocktail Reception: 5pm
Silent Auction Drawings: 6:30pm
Closing Comments: 7pm
- Scramble Format:
- Each player will tee off from the Member Tee Box (each foursome must use each golfers drive at least two (2) times).
- The best shot will be selected and all golfers will play from within 1 club length (not any closer to the hole) from where the original ball sits (original ball may also be repositioned in accordance with this rule).
- This continues until a ball reaches the cup (naturally or through using the string shot extension) and one score is recorded for the entire foursome.
- Teams with 3 golfers that paid for a 4th may hit a 4th shot, but must alternate turns in using the additional hit.
- Mulligans – Each purchased mulligan is equal to one stroke. The golfer who purchased the mulligan may choose to take the shot or may allow a different team member to hit. Once the mulligan is used (if you choose to use your ball from the original hit, from the mulligan stroke, or another players ball) it cannot be used again. Mulligans may be used on contest holes for scoring purposes but MAY NOT BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH CONTESTS OR PRIZES.
- Throws – Each purchased throw is equal to one stroke. The golfer who purchased the throw may choose to take the shot or may allow a different team member to throw. Once the throw is used it cannot be used again. Thrower's feet must stay behind where the ball originally laid. Throw's may be used on contest holes for scoring purposes but MAY NOT BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH CONTESTS OR PRIZES.
- String – A length of string may be used as an extension of your current lie for any shot without counting an additional stroke. String may be used on contest holes for scoring purposes but MAY NOT BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH CONTESTS OR PRIZES.
Mulligans, throws, and string may be used on the contest holes for scoring purposes but MAY NOT BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH CONTESTS OR PRIZES.
- Longest Drive: The longest drive that rests with any part of the ball touching the fairway will win the contest prize.
- Longest Putt: The longest made putt will win the contest prize.
- Shortest Drive: The shortest drive (no matter the distance or lie - yes the tee box counts) will win the contest prize.
- Closest to the Pin: The ball that lies closest to the hole from the tee shot will win the prize.
- Hole in One: There will be a prize for a hole in one for every par 3 on the course to include winning a 2014 Buick Verano!
Golf Outing Registration » Playing & Sponsorship Opportunities
Registration is open now! If you would like to register or sponsor this event, click here.